It is important to keep your Fans engaged with you regularly. Here are 6 tips on how to best use Facebook posts to start a two-way conversation with your Fans.
1. Post regularly. Letting your Facebook page go dormant will drop your posts out of your Fans’ Top News Feed. Share quailty content relevant to what is going on with your Small Business. Once you are receiving good responses from your Fans, increase the frequency of your posts.
2. Keep your content fresh. Post a mix of content like useful tips, events, breaking news, your thoughts, fun trivia, product updates, and links to other resources. Remember to keep your content focused on the topics that suit your Business and Fans. Make your posts so interesting that your Fans share them with their Facebook Friends who could in turn become new Fans for you and potential clients.
3. Ask your Fans interesting questions. Using questions that prompt responses from your Fans is a great research tool for marketing your product or services. Find out what your Fans like and keep them coming back.
4. Establish your style and stick with it. Branding comes to life on Facebook when you personalize your image with open, friendly, and inviting posts. Create a warm sense of community with your Fans and they will stay a part of that community for a very long time.
5. Make your posts attractive. Adding video and photos to your posts will grab your Fans attention while making you more personable. Your Fans are not interested in seeing just your logo all of the time. Tell your story with visual aids that show them who you are.
6. Post contests and promotions. The most popular Facebook pages create fun contests that keep their Fans wanting more. Have your Fans upload their photos, tell their stories or participate in a poll for a chance to be featured or win something fun. The possibilities are endless.