Now that your business has a Facebook presence, it’s time to take advantage of marketing your brand for free. If you are like me, you may be interested in ways to maintain a page that provides all the best content that your fans are enticed to pay attention to.
The first steps are to create an attractive page that shouts “WOW!”.
1. Don’t cut your business short by uploading only your logo as your business profile picture. Create a profile image that takes advantage of the entire allowed pixel space. currently 200 x 600. Use your logo, important company info, a picture of you, current features and other images that speak for your business.
2. Use a landing page also known as a Welcome Tab that contains exciting information to entice potential fans to click the Like button. Statistics show that when Facebook users land on the Wall of a business, in many cases they leave without liking the page. Flashy Welcome Pages grab their attention, encourage them to stay on your page longer, and LIKE it.
3. Bring your website to Facebook. Having a connection to your business website is a must in Facebook. Create a tab that portrays the images, videos, and content a potential client will find when they visit your website.
4. Give your potential fans as much information about you and your business as you can in the about section of the info tab. Make the content keyword rich text so that your Facebook page shows up in search engine results.
5. Tell your clients and potential customers where to find you on Facebook and encourage them to follow you. Include your Facebook page address in all correspondence and advertising. Every new fan your business gains can become ten, one hundred, and one thousand before you know it simply from your fans sharing your news.